Delivery is approx 3-4 weeks
Foam play set with ball pit
Fun has a great dimension! Now you can create your own playground at home! Our recreational blocks not only boost children's imagination, but also teach creative thinking. The five-element set of modules can be used for playing, as well as for exercises, to create obstacle courses or spatial constructions. Particular elements may serve as poufes or seats.
Antiallergic polyurethan foam which was used for the production of the set is characterised with small weight and high resistance to the deformations, due to which the product is safe for the child and exceptionally practical at the same time. Particular blocks are characterised with lightness therefore are easy to be placed in other places.
All elements of the set have the removable cover, which facilitates washing in washing machine and maintaining the obstacle course in clean and tidy condition.
The mini ball pit attached to the set is filled with colorful balls, which you can select from a wide range of colours by your preferences.
The foam play set is a perfect part of equipment for the nursery, playing grounds, but, first of all, due to the cover extreemly pleasant to touch– also for children rooms. The simple and minimalistic desgin of this product makes it perfectly fit into the home space.
The product is intended for the children aged 1-3, exceptionally for the use under care of an adult.
Foam play set – specification:
- The set consists of 5 elements including the mini ball pit with the set of 100 balls
- Filling: polyurethan foam
- Case: textile soft in touch (77% cotton 23% polyester), with the zip-fastener,
- The case can be washed in the washing machine in the temperature of 30°C
- The width of each single module: 45 cm
- The height of the highest module: 35 cm
- The length of the whole construction: 200 cm + 60 cm chock set additionally in any place
- Dimensions of the mini ball pit: 57 cm x 45 cm x 30 cm