JUNIOR Balance Board is an alternative to the classic version of the Balance Board. The smaller version of the balance board can be successfully used by younger children.
JUNIOR Balance Board is lighter and more handy than the classic board which makes it easy to move and carry it around.
The multifunctionality of the kids' balance board is one of its most important advantages. The exercises that can be performed on the board have a great impact on the development of motor skills and creativity of children. What's more, the balance board can be used as a rocker, tunnel, cradle for dolls or a bridge for cars.
"The sky is the limit!"
Balance Board is a safe product, in line with the principles of the famous Maria Montessori pedagogical method. It guarantees that the child is learning through playing. Simple Scandinavian design of the board makes it perfect for any interior.
- dimensions: length: 64 cm, width: 30 cm, height: 11.5 cm
- thickness: 1.5 cm
- weight: 1.8 kg
- maximum load 100kg
- made of beech plywood
- wood is covered with certified oil that meets the PN-EN 71-3 standard
- smooth, rounded edges
- only use the balance board barefoot or with non-slip shoes,
- use the board on a flat surface,
- mind your toes and fingers, keep them away from the edge of the board,
- assist children up to 6 years of age, and always supervise them playing on the board,
- do not jump on the board,
- if the product comes in contact with water, immediately wipe it dry.